Friday, October 14, 2016

Flive Minute Friday: Mail

My daughter recently started receiving mail. Lovely and encouraging notes from her older cousin (they are about 4 years apart).  I think it is so thoughtful that she takes the time to write to my little one and decorate the letters and envelopes with such love.

Now, the circle of writers has widened.  The children in my church, who are of writing age,  correspond with one another.  They write darling heart-felt notes and leave them for one another in the church "mailboxes".

God has such lovely ways to let us know He is thinking of us...
Seeing this God inspired gesture in action is incredibly rewarding to this mama's heart.

Seeing the kindness and love they are extending towards my little one is overwhelming...

Do a kind gesture for someone today...it may have an eternal impact on them.

God bless you all.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely story and reminder that acts of kindness and thoughtfulness make such a difference. Visiting from Five Minute Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting.
      Enjoy your weekend in HIM!!!

      Delete
  2. How sweet is that! I need to have my four year old start sending letters from Nepal. She loves making cards and things but doesn't have anyone to receive them!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)