Friday, October 21, 2016

Five Minute Friday: Park

I am joining in on Five Minute Friday again this week.
The prompt for writing this week is the word PARK.

Go!

On Friday's we have prayer service from 8p-12a.  It has been such a blessing to get together with my brothers and sisters for uninterrupted prayer time.

I live in NYC...and therefore we park our car on the street.  By the time we get home it is about 1:30am and have found a parking spot at times at almost 4:00 in the morning!

My husband has to be at work at 6:00am and my toddler wakes up at about 7.

Is it worth it?  Yes!

Am I tired on Saturday's? Yes!

But prayer is so very important.

It is the source of my strength and the beautiful time spent in prayer in the presence of God is so worth it!

Stop.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)