Thursday, September 29, 2016

It is Over...

Summer that is! With fall right at my doorstep and the weather quickly descending here in NYC, fall is evident.

The days are a bit greyed and proving to be shorter and I love it.  I love the crisp air and look forward to the foliage changing to the beautiful Autumn hues.

I enjoy seeing the work of my Lord's hands. So much thought...so much detail in every aspect of it all.  Such beauty...if you care to really see.

So, enjoy!  Enjoy all that fall has to offer.  Sip the pumpkin spice lattes (which my sister says are delicious...haven't tried one myself but sure will!), light a pumpkin cinnamon candle (my favorite is the BBW one), and sit back and remember the Lord's kindness and goodness.  Remember that His mercies are new every morning.  What a comfort to know that He is always with us no matter the season of the year and whatever season of our life we may find ourelves in. His love is there...available to us ALL!

Remember to take hold of Jesus' perfect love today!

In Christ,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)