Monday, March 21, 2016

Tyndale Rewards Program

Have you heard of the Tyndale Rewards program?  I was introduced to the program by a young lady from my church.  I was so glad to find out about this program that rewards you with points by completing surveys, subscribing to their newsletters, and other simple tasks.

You have probably already heard of Tyndale Publishing.  Their corporate purpose* is to minister to the spiritual needs of people, primarily through literature consistent with Biblical principles. Yes! I can definitely get behind a company that there purpose is to expose and point other towards Jesus Christ.

By the time I wanted to redeem my points, I noticed they were offering the Chronological Life Application Study Bible KJV.  I was looking to purchase this study Bible was overly excited when I saw the Tyndale Rewards Program was offering it for 300 points.


It is a beautiful full color Bible with articles, maps, a dictionary and a summary of each book of the Bible, and many more interesting extras.




























This bible retails about $38.20 on Amazon.  However, through this FREE program I was able to get it FREE!!

If you would like to start earning points in order to redeem them for FREE Bibles, devotionals, they usually offer a variety of children books as well as books for teens, and family friendly audios please use my link to sign up and you will receive 25 FREE points.

Have a blessed day!

*(as listed on their website)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)