Monday, January 5, 2015

Book Review: KJV Note-Taker's Bible


My daughter has a note-taking Bible and I was interested in having my own copy.  I was delighted when this Bible was made available for review.

The King James Version Note-Taker's Bible features include words of Christ in red and a double-column format.  It also stated that it provided "generous, wide margins for note takers". However, I would have to disagree with that statement.  The margin is just a little over an inch wide on the left/right side and bottom of the page.  Hardly adequate space to record notes especially if you are prone to write big.

What I did find to my liking was that the typeface was a bit larger than what you would normally find in a two column Bible.  It was comfortable and easy to read.

Included is a concordance for reference which I always find helpful for a Bible to contain.

The King James Version which is the most accurate translation of God's Word was as always a blessing to read.  

Although I don't think I will be taking any notes in this particular Bible (for lack of adequate journaling space) it is a lovely hardcover edition of God's Word that will be a blessing to read and own.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)