Saturday, October 4, 2014

Book Review: Thirty Days in 1 Corinthians 13

This is my third devotional from Pam Forster.

I have read with my youngest daughter "Honor Your Father and Mother".  I also studied along with her devotional for the Book of Colossians 3.  I enjoy her style of writing and her heart for encouraging busy moms to set aside personal time spent with the Lord.

"Bible Study for Busy Mamas: Thirty Days in 1 Corinthians 13" by Pam Forster begins with giving moms some helpful suggestions for getting through this Bible study.  I think it great that she also includes a section with every day "For Your Children" to motivate moms to include their children with the Bible studying.  It's never to early to start getting your children involved in studying the Word.

She also provides websites such as BlueLetterBible.org to assist with recording definitions that can challenge the reader to a more profound meaning of several words.
She encourages highlighting, circling words that stand out to us, to make lists, etc. to motivate us to interact with the Word.

You can find Pam Forster's blog as well as purchase this Bile study along with her other materials and resources to dig deeper into God's Word at www.doorposts.com.

Disclosure of Material: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher through the BookCrash.com book review program, which requires an honest, though not necessarily positive, review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s CFR Title 16, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)