- Life in Bible Times—Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- People in Bible Times—Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Let’s Live It!—Hands-on activities help kids apply biblical truths to their life
- Did You Know?—Interesting facts help kids understand God's Word
- Words to Treasure—Great verses to memorize
- Book introductions, a concordance, and 8 pages of full-color maps
Before each book of the Bible, questions are presented to give the reader an idea of what they will encounter as they read the text such as:
Who wrote this book?
Why was this book written?
What happens in this book?
What do we learn about God in this book?
Answers to the questions are provided and serve as a great platform for further discussion and explanation by the parent.
My daughter enjoyed flipping through the Bible and seeing the full color maps. We enjoyed reading the Book of Esther, and the NKJV translation is clear enough for her to understand and comprehend the Biblical principals of the story.
This Bible provides many great extras such as information of "famous" children of the Bible, songs and even activities that can be shared with the whole family. I highly recommend this Bible for any child for the clarity of the NKJV translation and the many in depth and comprehensive features this Bible has to offer.
BookLook Bloggers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this Bible. Click for details.