Thursday, April 24, 2014

Book Review: Noah and the Mighty Ark

Noah and the Mighty Ark by Rhonda Gowler Greene is a telling of the well known Biblical story of Noah.  It is targeted for children ranging between the ages of 4 through 8.

The book itself is a sturdy hardback.  The cover image immediately greets you with the colorful and cuddly animals peeking overboard.  The book being a little over 20 pages made it possible for me to read it to my 4 year old daughter in one sitting.

She is aware of the story of Noah and was able to follow along with the beautiful illustrations. Although, right away I noticed that the illustrations were "blurry" my daughter didn't make any mention of it.  We also enjoyed naming the various animals on each page together.

Overall, this easy to follow short story, being in rhythmic form, is a delightful way to share this very well known story with younger children.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers book
review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255:“Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)