Friday, February 22, 2013

Five Minute Friday: What Mama Did...


She was forced to grow up much earlier than she should have...
She new the many hardships of life earlier than she should have...

She came to this country to give her children a better life than she had...
She put her children before her own personal happiness...

She loved when she didn't have to...
She loved me when I was so unlovable...

She shared my joy when I overcame...
She remained strong when I failed...

She encouraged me along the way...
She infused hope...

She came to know the Lord Jesus as her Savior...
She is now loved and taken care of...

She still loves...
She hasn't allowed life's challenges to harden her heart...

I love mami...

Five Minute Friday


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your Mami :) GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sydney
    You are a blessed lady with all these wonderful memories of your mom! I love the way how you describe an incredible woman and mother with so little words. And what strikes me especially is how suffering has only strengthened her and brought her closer to her Lord. Over via FMF!
    Much love
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I like how you said, "She hasn't allowed life's challenges to harden her heart." That is a beautiful thing when that can be said about a person.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)