Saturday, February 16, 2013

Counting My Blessings

February 3, 2013 - February 9, 2013

1. Enjoying fellowship with my sisters-in-Christ during the car rides to Church; Love the laughter:)

2. Glad to hear my mother's voice and rejoicing that my aunt is recovering from her surgery;

3. Guidance and counseling from my husband is such a blessing to me;

4. Heart led conversations with my teen....amazing the way the Lord heals, renews and restores;

5. Enjoyed a lovely evening with my sister-in-Christ and her family celebrating her daughter's first birthday;

6. The same sister walked me through her homeschool lesson plans and gave me a great idea!  Thank you Jesus:)

7. My co-worker advised me of a great deal on binders.  Just in time to implement some much needed organization;

February 10, 2013 - February 16, 2013

1. Learned this week that my aunt is resting in the Lord;

2. The Lord is so merciful in that her operation was postponed about three times, just in time so my mom could get to Ecuador and pray with her.  She reconciled with the Lord!  You worked it ALL out for her good!

3. Thanking the Lord, for the strength and peace JESUS has given my mother and walking beside her through this process;

4. Thankful for the experience my daughter is receiving while volunteering at a nearby elementary school;

5. Visited my SIC. I thank the Lord for her and rejoice in knowing that the Lord's most perfect will is being done in her life.

6. Thankful for my job and hearing the Lord on the why of it...:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. God is so good and faithful! I too have been enjoying the car rides with FIC:) Have a Spirit filled week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)