Monday, February 4, 2013

Counting My Blessings

For Week: January 27, 2013 - February 2, 2013

1. My teen enjoying time with her little sister.  Thank you Lord, for working it all out for their good!!!

2. My girls and I ventured out in the cold to go to the Library...twice this week!

3. Worked extra days this week...

4. Received surprising news this week, however, my hope is in you, Lord!

5. Was able to speak to my mom..my aunts operation is scheduled for today Monday. We are praying and   waiting...on the Lord!

6. My daughter waiting up for me to come home from work....I enjoy our late night conversations:)

7. Scored great thrifty goodies this week..yay!

8. Spoke to my dear family in D.R....what a treat!

9. My girls enjoyed an afternoon with dad playing in the snow...


10.  Target trip was a success....I found a jean shirt that I have been wanting to get for my husband.  Best part it was $7.45!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! I rejoice with your news and expectantly wait to hear it! It had been such a long time since I had posted but it is always so good for the heart to go back and thank the Lord for His many, many blessings...too many to enumerate:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)