Saturday, December 8, 2012

Counting My Blessings

For the week of 12/1 - 12/7:
1. My husband started his official first vacation day!  The girls and I are so thankful to have him home this week:)  Breakfast:

2. Made our monthly outing to Costco.  Blessed that my husband was with me and I didn't have to load or unload the heavy load:)

3. Tuesday enjoyed an afternoon at the mall.  Enjoyed seeing all the beautiful decorations; 

4. We made like tourists and visited Times Sq. and Herald Square!
                                                  


Yes, please:)

5. My older sister celebrated another birthday.  The Lord surprised me and she came along to church with us Thursday evening!  Thank you Jesus!

                                                                         Any resemblence?

6. My husband is dedicating some of his time off to painting much needed areas around the house;

7. My husband receiving funny texts from his boss.  Lord, it can always only be YOU!

8. My teen cooked dinner for my family plus my mom!  It was delicious.  Thank you, honey:)

9. Thankful that my mom is always so willing to welcome us into her home;

10.  Have witnessed the Lord's mercy throughout this week.  His love, care and mercy leaves me in awe!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Maria
    Wow! sister. First i want to Praise the lord for such a blessed week. the breakfast for the brother looks yummy. I really like your hair in that picture. I am glad you was able to spent some time with your sister. Kianna cooking for the family...(you are doing a great you for God glory)
    God is definitely amazing!

    Peace be with all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria
    Wow! sister. First i want to Praise the lord for such a blessed week. the breakfast for the brother looks yummy. I really like your hair in that picture. I am glad you was able to spent some time with your sister. Kianna cooking for the family...(you are doing a great you for God glory)
    God is definitely amazing!

    Peace be with all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is so good we got to see Johanna for her birthday! Share the Nerds:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)