Monday, December 3, 2012

Counting My Blessings


For the week of 11/24 - 11/30

1. Thankful for the strength the Lord has given me to work 11 hour shifts.  Thank you Jesus;

2. Participating in the Lord's Supper is such a blessing;

3. My daughter finished reading the bible in 90 days. Again!

4. Thankful to see some new faces at Tuesday's prayer service;

5. Learning a new Bible verse with my class on Tuesday's.  Give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.  1 Thessalonians 5:18.

6. Thursday's service was a bit different but the unexpected blessing was amazing!!!!  I was asked to lead the praise portion :)

7. My husband was able to finish building a new radiator cover for our living room.  I think it came out great!


8. Potty training success!  Thankful that my tot is just about done with potty training.  She is sleeping through the night and going to church without a diaper and staying dry! Thank you Jesus!

9. Had a very heart-led conversation with my husband.  Thankful that we both allowed Holy Spirit to guide our conversation.

10. My teen helped me clean the stove.  It was def. a two person job.  My mom stopped by and gave me an idea on how to clean it up faster and within 5 minutes of her advice I was done! Thankful for the wisdom the Lord has given to my mom:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The brother is so talented...may the Lord continue to bless the work of his hands in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way the radiator cover came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister so happy God is using one of your gift ( singing ) and the brother talents.. The cover look great. Praise Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)