Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Four Weeks to a More Organized Home: Day 3

I was able to follow along today with Day 3 of the 21 Days to a More Organized Home {Simplified}.

The assignment for today was to tidy up the bedroom and clean out the freezer.  However, I was able to complete the bedroom part of it as I got sidetracked and started doing other things around the home.


I made my bed this morning.  I thought I did a good enough job:(


no excuses....


Now I really made the bed....
put away my husband's clean laundry


and tidied up the top of our dresser.

Day 3: DONE!

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I focused on the freezer but you're making me feel bad about the bedroom. I have a load of laundry in there to fold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room is looking good:) I think next time I will have the girls join me in the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from Money Saving Mom. Good job! :-) You can check out my blog post if you would like to! http://mrskstreasurehunt.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-little-organization.html

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)