Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Counting My Blessings
Counting my blessing for the week of 11/18-11/23:
1. Was not put on the work schedule this week, however I was called in to work and was able to make my hours for the week!!!!
2. My daughter has enjoyed coming to work with me and helping me out. She was there just in time to help out laminating 130 cards with me. Thanks Kianna!!
3. My small gathering at my mother's house was FUN:) We laughed and shared childhood holiday memories. My mom even shared some tender moments she spent with our grandmother;
4. Was edified and encouraged by this post from Karen at Building Her House;
5. My husband was able to sell a table saw for exactly the price he asked for!! Thank you Lord for the favor upon his life:)
6. The girls and I had dentists appts. and for the Lord's glory it went much better than I thought it would. No cavities for me!!!!!
7. Enjoyed cooking and prepping desserts with my teen for Thanksgiving dinner. She is always so willing to help out.
8. Spent Thanksgiving day with my family in Christ at church. I am thankful for them and seeing the Lord working in their lives is amazing;
9. My mom cooked up a delicious meal for my sister's family and mine! I thought she was just going to make the roast pork, but she surprised us with potato salad, rice and beans and a salad as well!!!
10. While there at mom's house we decided this year we would do a "secret santa" between the family.
I am excited to see who everyone got:)