Monday, November 12, 2012

Counting My Blessings


1. A week after Hurricane Sandy and there is still no power in Far Rockaway, NY.  Our Pastor decided to have our Sunday church service at my mothers's house;

2. After prayer and fellowship my family along with mom enjoyed a great dinner together;

3. Started on a 21 day journey to a more organized home;


4. Thankfully my husband was able to get some gas for our car even though there is a gas shortage throughout the city;

5. I was awarded employee of the month which came as a total surprise.  This came along with it:)


6. Tuesday we did homeschooling at the library and ran into Karen and her girls;

7. I checked out these books to begin my tot to sound out her letters and recognize words.  She is really enjoying Sammy the Seal;


8. On Wednesday my sister along with her family and my mother came over for prayer;

9. Was given extra hours at work and the strength to go along.  Thank you for the grace, Lord!!

10.  I am thankful that the Lord has sustained my church family for the past two weeks without electricity or power throughout the city.  He has kept them out of harms way and their faith strengthened in HIM!!

11. So thankful that my mother lovingly cares for my girls.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a great post! Even when life seems overwhelming God's blessings are still there...we just need to open our eyes and look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord...Congratulations on employee of the month award! The Lord grants grace upon His beloved.

    Thank you Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!
    May the joy of The Lord give you more strength everyday.
    Everything we do is for Him....Colossians 3:23

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)