Monday, November 19, 2012
Counting My Blessings
Counting My Blessings for the week of 11/10/12-11/17/12
1. The electricity was restored to the majority of Far Rockaway. Excited and thankful we were able to join together in prayer and worship;
2. Have been able to continually pray for a cause very dear to my heart;
3. Thankful that through Instagram I have been able to stay in touch with my FIC and see what's going on in La Lometa, Dominican Republic;
4. An outing with my teen = smiles & laughs....lots of them:) (Psss...I am getting used to my new haircut..I haven't had my hair this short in over 20 years!!!!)
5. My daughter stopped by at work and stood with me for a few hours. She helped out and enjoyed seeing what mommy does:)
6. Received a raise at work!!!!
7. Thankful that the Lord provided an opportunity to share the gospel with a co-worker;
8. Homeschooling with the girls....a blessing!!!
9. My mom received news that she is able to begin work the coming week. Nine month lay-off is over;
10. Spoke to my father this week. I thank you Lord, because in the name of Jesus, we will see Your glory in my father's life.
11. My daughter baby-sat for our neighbor. I know she was excited....I am thankful that the Lord is always by her side.