Monday, November 19, 2012

Counting My Blessings


Counting My Blessings for the week of 11/10/12-11/17/12

1. The electricity was restored to the majority of Far Rockaway.  Excited and thankful we were able to join together in prayer and worship;

2. Have been able to continually pray for a cause very dear to my heart;

3. Thankful that through Instagram I have been able to stay in touch with my FIC and see what's going on in La Lometa, Dominican Republic;

4. An outing with my teen = smiles & laughs....lots of them:) (Psss...I am getting used to my new haircut..I haven't had my hair this short in over 20 years!!!!)


5. My daughter stopped by at work and stood with me for a few hours.  She helped out and enjoyed seeing what mommy does:)

6.  Received a raise at work!!!!

7. Thankful that the Lord provided an opportunity to share the gospel with a co-worker;

8. Homeschooling with the girls....a blessing!!!



9. My mom received news that she is able to begin work the coming week.  Nine month lay-off is over;

10.  Spoke to my father this week.  I thank you Lord, because in the name of Jesus, we will see Your glory in my father's life.

11.  My daughter baby-sat for our neighbor.  I know she was excited....I am thankful that the Lord is always by her side.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations of the raise! Praise the Lord for His favor! She looks so intent in her homeschool activities and I didn't know you had an extra student, Ruby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Ruby is often present during school time:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)