Friday, October 5, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Welcome

Always welcomed into His presence.  That was my first thought when I read the word "welcome".  I know that it is His desire for me to know that I can enter the Holy of Holies and sit at His feet and bask in the presence of my Jesus.

I don't have to say anything, I don't have to do anything.  Through His grace and mercy and not through any merit of my own I am invited cordially by His Royal Majesty. Me, Sydney, I am always welcomed.

When my faults are clearly visible to me, I am still welcomed.
When I spoke up to soon and didn't wait to be guided, I am still welcomed.
When I ran ahead instead of walking in His footsteps, I am still welcomed.
When I was not slow to speak and quick to listen, I am still welcomed.
When I wanted to be served and did not bow down and serve, I am still welcomed.
When I have judged, I am still welcomed.

Thank you Jesus, I know that you do not despise a humble and contrite heart.
Thank you because you make me feel welcomed.



Five Minute Friday



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So thankful for His welcoming arms and His grace! Your words expressed this perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so grateful that HE always welcomes...thank you for reminding me of this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still welcomed! LOVE!!!! Thank you for this and be blessed:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)