Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Look

"You are the God who sees me." Hagar said.  She realized that You were not far from her. Your eyes were looking and witnessing her dilemma.

She was not alone. 

We are not alone.

You see right through the smiling faces that disguise hurting hearts. You look at the pain, the distrust that has taken many captive. You look at the walls that are being edified that separate from Your loving embrace. You see wandering eyes.  Eyes that are not firmly fixed on You.  

You look at the hearts that are wanting to draw near to You.  You see the desire to serve You. You do not turn away from a contrite heart.  You see it ALL!

I know longer feel overlooked. You look at me and call me Your beloved.

We are not alone.   You are always looking!

Help us to live knowing that Your eyes are always upon us.  You are always looking.  


Five Minute Friday

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I like that you wrote about Hagar, the handmaiden. I hope you keep up your writing, and your song of praise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Joy. It came at just the right time.
      Thank you, Lord.....you are always looking:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend in HIM!!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. Yes, this is what I want to remember too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful reminder that He is always looking!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)