Friday, September 21, 2012

Monthly Goals: September

I am amazed that September is just about to come to an end. I have a few goals that I want to accomplish by the month's end.  Even though, the month is just about over, it's never to late to start right?

I have finally decided to commit and prepare a binder/journal of my goals and important dates.

This is my to-do list that in the name of Jesus I will want to have accomplished by month's end.


I am starting small as I am new to using a paper system and actually setting goals.  In the past, I used the 'ol trying to keep track of everything in my mind.  Suffice to say that method has not worked for my family and I so I decided to take the plunge.

Will update by the end of the month.


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. You know I am def. a lister:) I was actually thinking about going digital but I am not ready to sans physical lists...yet:)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)