Saturday, September 29, 2012

Counting My Blessings


1. On Sunday, we concluded three days of celebrating 15 years as a church.

2. Outing with my three year old always proves to be interesting.  She enjoys going shoe shopping just as much as I do:)


3. My sister blessed my family and I with a delicious lasagna dinner!!!

4. My husband as well as other brothers from our church went on over to clean up

5. My daughter received her Scentsy order :)


6. I noticed two tiny tomatoes..


7. Visited my mother and enjoyed time with my sister and nieces

8. Did some thrifting and picked up some interesting books.


9. My mom blessed us by picking up some fish for us.  I rarely eat fish but making a sacrifice for my family who really enjoys it.

10. Thursday evening church service...anointed!

11. First month of homeschooling for year 2012-2013 went well.  Have to continue to adhere to the planner and update it.




Thank you Jesus for another week in you!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. May God continue to bless your beautiful family and may you enjoy Him to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)