Thursday, September 6, 2012

ABC's of ME

A. Age: 34

B. Bed size: Full

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom especially behind the toilet

D. Dogs: No way

E. Essential start to your day: Prayer

F. Favorite color: Black

G. Gold or Silver: White gold

H. Height: 5'5...I think

I. Instruments you play: Does tapping on my car steering wheel count when listening to praise and worship music?

J. Job title: A Jane of all trades

K. Kids: Two

L. Live: The city that never sleeps

M. Mother’s name: Ines

N. Nicknames: Syd

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had my two girls

P. Pet peeves: Lies

Q. Quote from a movie: Line from a song featured in the movie Fireproof "Love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for"

R. Right or left handed: Righty

S. Siblings: One brother and two sisters

T. Time it takes you to get ready: about 10 minutes

U. Ultimate Vacation: Any Caribbean island would do

V. Vegetable you hate: I wouldn't say hate but that I wouldn't buy...hummm

W. What makes you run late: Time mismanagement

X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth

Y. Yummy food that you make: My daughter would say everything I cook, but I really like the way my turkey and roast pork turns out at holiday time

Z. Zoo animal: Not into animals. They smell!

Fun meme from Karen who in turn got it from Living Proof Ministries blog.

<span class=

2 comments:

  1. Pet peeves was funny...I HATE lies so I couldn't put that one down for me but definitely asking God to minister me on that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post...what a great way to say who you are...oh vacation...with you on that!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)