Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Journey to Now


This past year I have been on a journey. A journey that at times I have felt exhausted but nonetheless marveled at the greatness and grandeur of our God. A journey that has taken me away from blogger but has drawn me closer to my God.

A I sit here a year older...my hands look their age. Looking down at the hands that often tore down instead of building up. But HIS mercy has definitely endured.

God is seated on His throne...while I am hurried, looking, searching and asking. I desire to sit with Him and rest...sit at His feet and just listen. A rest and peace only enjoyed in Him.

Yes, definitely time has gone by...I have changed but HE remains the same! His love has not diminished or at times wavered. His love is always available to meet me wherever I may be.

With that said...The Lord has led me here once again. Not sure what the Lord is up to by having me here, but I will follow His lead.

My desire is that we will all allow the Lord to lead us into His perfect will.
He gladly and willingly will direct our paths if we let Him..

Until next time beloved of the Lord,

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It's great to have you back:) I am so blessed to have you for a mom and am blessed to see what God is doing in your life.

    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney! I have always kept you on my blog list "just in case". :) I was so happy to see your blog pop up when I looked today! It's nice to see you again, and I look forward to hearing the journey you are on (and have been on) as He leads you to write more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This journey has been filled with many memorable events. The kind of events that have left an imprint on my heart. I have to say that the Lord has worked it all out for my good. I have been wanting to write for quite some time now but the Lord had to prepare me beforehand and I believe now is the time. His timing is always right!

      I have been reading your FB feeds and what the Lord is prompting you to share. Press on in what the Lord is calling you to do.
      Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Peace be with you Amy...

      Delete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)