Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scripture Release






About two weeks ago my teen was presented with her book for this new semester of Bible study.

Along with my teen's new book our Co-Pastor's wife (her Sunday school teacher) gave her a CD from Scripturerelease.com.

It is an excellent resource for scripture memorization. My family has enjoyed hearing the scriptures in song especially singing along.

This is a great tool especially for the little one's to memorize God's Word so that they may store it in their hearts. It's great for adults, too:)

It is available for download here for free!


Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.
Your commands make me wiser than my enemies,
for they are ever with me.
Psalm 119:97,98

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)