A few days late posting my CYB's. This is for week Nov. 7th - Nov 12th.
1. Going to BJ's a few weeks back I lost my baby girl's shoe.
So this weekend we headed out to find a replacement. This is what we bought for her:)
2. A beloved brother and his wife stopped by and visited the church on Sunday. He gave a word of love and encouragement to the congregation from the LORD!
3. Enjoyed a lovely Saturday afternoon at home. We stood home and lounged about.
4. Rite Aid deals...I am totally thankful for what I was able to get this week!
More for my boxes:)
5. Farmer's market this week proved to be just lovely. Got some fresh onions and lots of carrots (carrot bread?).
6. My teen surprised me with breakfast this week. She prepared for me peanut butter and chocolate chip pancakes (weird sounding...but oh so good!), scrambled eggs and sausage. It was so thoughtful of her. Thank you my love!!!
7. My husband was able to go over to my mom's house and meet up with my sister and her husband for prayer. It was such a blessing for him...Praise the Lord! (My baby fell asleep and we decided no need for both of us to stay home. So he went over and brought the blessing home:)
8. My teen helped out with chores around the house this week. She is such a great helper of mine:)
9. My SIL and my BIL celebrated there Earthday's this week!!! Woo hooooo!!!
10. Received some great freebies in the mail this week including a full pack of gum and the tiniest bottle of olive oil:)
11. My husband is such a dear. His boss discards the coupon inserts that come in his newspapers and my husband always keep a look out for them and asks his boss for them. Thank you for the sweet gesture, my love:)
12. So thankful that the Lord's precious Holy Spirit is ministering the life of a young boy. Along with his mother and 9 yr. old sister they just started attending our church.
13. Made two batches of sofrito (spanish marinade consisting of onions, peppers, garlic and any type of herb you want to include. All ingredients get blended in the blender.)this week. Tried it out on steak tacos I made on Friday and it sure gave a delicious taste to the steak:)
Peace and joy my bloggy friends.
May you have a blessed week in HIM!!!!