Driving up the mountain was so beautiful.
I didn't even mind when we got lost:)
The orchard even had a small petting zoo.
They had chickens, rabbits, and this lil guy.
My 15 mo. old baby girl grabbing a souvenir
After pony rides and a lot of picture taking...finally the apples!
We had a lot of apples to take home...this is just what's left
after I made bread, muffins, sauce!
Oh! and Sunday this is what topped our homemade pancakes...apples:)
2. My camera gave up on me. However, thankful that my sister took many pictures of us enjoying the orchard.
3. Driving back we all stopped by my sister's in-laws for a visit. My BIL's mother had a delicious dinner waiting for us complete with dessert, johnny cakes and coffee. She even blessed us with some johnny cakes to take home!
4. To top off the visit Michelle was there with her family as well!!
5. Was busy making apple muffins, bread, and sauce out of all the beautiful and ripe apples that we picked. My teen was so excited to taste the muffins. Praise the Lord, she said they were really yummy:)
6. Monday my mom invited us over for dinner. She is such a great hostess.
7. CVS run was a blessing. Was able to pick this up for a total oop (out of pocket) expense of $1.65!
8. Wednesday night my sister and her family came over for a prayer session. The comfort of Holy Spirit was present. Thank you, Lord for orchestrating that lovely surprise gathering in your name.
9. Thursday night our Co-Pastor preached a message of hope that was so refreshing to my soul. Thank you Lord...you know I needed that Word. I will wait on you..your timing is perfect!
For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
it testifies about the end and will not lie.
Though it delays, wait for it,
since it will certainly come and not be late.
10. Stopped at Target for an impromptu visit and purchased some items for OCC gift boxes and coffee creamer for $0.50 cents a bottle!!! French vanilla...my favorite:)
11. My BIL had work to finish up at church Friday evening and my husband hitched a ride with him to spend some alone time in prayer. Thank you for depositing the desire to seek you, Lord. You are his all.