Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breaking Free: Part VI Freedom and Splendor






As I draw near to the end of my journey reading through Beth Moore's book I do know that this is not the end. In fact, this is the beginning of a new and improved walk with Jesus. The Holy Spirit has revealed so much of what is deep in my heart so that there could be changes. The change that needs to occur in me, my marriage, my relationship with God, my role as a mother, etc. all begin with ME. I have the responsibility, after receiving revelations from the Lord, to put to work all the precepts that He has taught me. The road may be rough and rocky but I have the ultimate Rock. I have the One who has breathed the breath of life into me on my side cheering me on.

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.

When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

For I am the Lord, your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush and Seba in your stead.

Isaiah 43: 2-3

I welcome the changes that have begun in my life and walk confidently in HIM who has all of my days written and planned in His book.

5 comments:

  1. Blessings in your journey...such truths and healing found in this book, which the Lord will work out in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One chapter finishes and another one opens! I love this wonderful journey with the Lord, where we can never stay the same for too long...

    Sometimes small steps and other times huge leaps forward, the Holy Spirit forever and gently leads us forth into the image and likeness of our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you, dear Sydney, as you
    journey on with Him. May He
    continue to lead you and guide you
    as you walk through this world with
    Him.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The journey is well worth it for it all leads to more of Him. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, ladies!
    My desire is for permanent changes that only God can produce.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)