1. I was able to get some great deals this week on baby wipes for my baby. God divine providence is breath taking. As I noticed that my supply is running low, there was a sale on Amazon and I was able to get over 600 wipes for $11.00 minus a $5.00 amazon gift card I received using some of my swagbucks. Great!
2. My SIL is having her first baby! She is so petite and I am excited to see her belly once she gets further along in her pregnancy!! She is due sometime in May.
4. My daughter and I are really enjoying Kay Arthur's "Teach Me Your Ways - Pentateuch" bible study.
5. Holy Spirit has really been ministering my marriage. I am so grateful how in God's infinite mercy He addresses what's most important in our lives...HIM!
6. My BIL preached on Thursday's service. The message from the Lord is that He is seeking faithfulness. He wants His body to choose HIM above it all. If there are idols in our lives..we must destroy any and all altars and put HIM first!
7. I had such a fun time with my teen while we created polymer cupcakes. She handed them out to some of her little SIC as gifts. They really liked the cupcakes:)
8. Thankful that Holy Spirit guides us to all truth. If we seek we shall find!
9. I received in the mail a gift from afar. My heart's desire is that the sender may receive her recompense from above. To God be the glory!
(We were so excited to open up and see the goodies inside)
(WOW! We were in awe to see the bountiful blessings that were included!)
10. My husband spent time alone in prayer this weekend. He testified on how the Lord glorified himself and I was blessed through his ultimate obedience to God's promptings.