Friday, October 29, 2010

Counting My Blessings

I am amazed at how this year came and we will be ringing in the new year very soon. I just love to share all that the Lord has blessed me with. Just the other day I was reading some of my older CYB posts and enjoyed looking back to all of God's love manifested.


1. Went over for a quick visit to my mom's house on Monday night. That is one of her days off and I enjoy spending it with her even if only for a moment.

2. My baby girl is so inquisitive. I enjoy seeing her explore her surroundings.

3. Took a walk with my sister Wednesday evening. I feel so blessed to be able to have her not only as a sister but as a friend. We have such a great relationship...thank you Jesus.

4. My husband gave me this piece of scrap mdf and I have a great project in mind.



5. My baby enjoyed playing with one of my niece's toys..and she gave it to her! How sweet!

6. Did my grocery shopping for the month. Was even able to pick up some items for my mom.
Even better, I received $10.00 in cash for renewing my membership!

7. My teen is such a big help when we venture out on our errands. Thanks honey:)
She even folded my laundry..sweet! (That's one of my favorite t-shirts on top)


8. I am grateful for the favor the Lord has blessed my husband with at work. Thank you Jesus.

9. Freebies enjoyed this week...
(2) free 8x10 pictures that I was able to customize
(3) bottles of dish washing soap
toothpaste sample that came with coupons


10. My husband surprised me by making me coffee and and giving me the last chocolate danish.

11. Thinking of the danish...I am grateful that my mom blesses me with fresh pastries.




The Lord's works are great,
studied by all who delight in them.
All that He does is splendid and majestic;
His righteousness endures forever.
He has caused His wonderful works
to be remembered.
The Lord is gracious and compassionate.

~ Psalm 111: 2-4

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful list of blessings! Everything with thanksgiving..you have done that.
    Ps. 111:2-4...beautiful!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it actually fun to stop and
    think of all His blessings?! I
    love telling Him all He has done
    for me and then writing it down
    each week. You have so much to be
    thankful for too. I miss my mom
    and sister so much. Cherish them
    now while you are all together.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of all the wonderful blessings He brings your way, the most precious are the beautiful relationships He has given you like your sister, mum, husband, children.

    God bless you darling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonder that the Lord is gracious and compassionate.

    I can't wait to see what you make with the mdf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sydney, thank you for passing by the other day. It's always good to hear from you. You must share your flan recipe.

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)