2. Afterwards, my daughter and husband enjoyed pizza together and enjoyed sharing their experiences of witnessing the Word.
3. A beloved brother in Christ and his wife paid a surprise visit to us on Sunday. We were able to have such a spirit lead conversation before service started. The real surprise is that he didn't have plans to preach that afternoon but God's thoughts are higher than ours...praise the LORD! The Lord used him in a mighty way for His glory!!
4. A SIC had a sonogram on Monday and she is having baby BOY...number #3!!!! Her precious daughter is the eldest and she as two little brothers and brother #3 is on the way!!!
5. My mom had us over for dinner and the food was great! She served a typical Ecuadorian dish which always reminds me of summers as a child.
6. In prayer this week with my husband Holy Spirit ministered to both our hearts and brought about much healing. I can say that praying with my husband is such a blessing. Through praying together the Lord reveals so much of our hearts to each other and brings about all that is necessary to draw us closer to each other and to God. Thank you, Lord for the power that breaks forth when I pray with my husband.
7. My Rite Aid trip this week was a blessing. Was able to get some goodies for just about everyone in the family! After coupons and store reward discounts my total out of pocket expense was..drum roll please!!!....$1.66 cents for everything you see pictured!!! And the blessing doesn't stop there, I will be receiving a rebate check in the amount of $6.00 and also $6.00 in Rite Aid rewards printed out to use on a future purchase!!!
8. My sister and I took a stroll on this chilly afternoon and it sure was a delight! The girls really enjoy titi time:)
9. My husband and I, took some time to receive counsel from our Co-Pastor and his wife. We talked, laughed and prayed. I am thankful for the leaders the Lord has lifted up at my church. What a blessing to see just how giving and loving our Co-pastor and his family are.
10. In my mailbox this week: These freebies!!
Samples of individual coffee sticks. Six came in the sample pack! The coffee is really very delicious.
The food magazine has some yummy recipes that I may try out this year for our holiday dinners:)
11. I also received the Parent's magazine which was an enormous blessing because in it there is an Amazon coupon for 20% off diapers which I can get a box of about 156 Pampers brand pampers for about .10 each which is a bargain!!! Thank you sweet Jesus!
12. I am certainly enjoying the cooler weather.
13. Blessed to meet through the blogosphere, woman who have a passion for living for Christ!
May God continue to bless each and everyone of them:)
14. Pastor has preached this week a message which touched the hearts of many of us and it was a confirmation to what many of us had in our hearts! God is so EXACT!!!
15. Through the Breaking Free study I have been able to put in practice what I have been reading and I thank the Lord for the grace to be able to endure:)
Surely the righteous will praise Your name;
The upright will live in your presence.
Psalm 140: 13