(oops did not adjust date settings on camera)
2. I am truly rejoicing that by the Lord's mercy He has opened my eyes to "frugal" shopping. I shop conscience of the price of items, current sales and any coupons that may available to get a considerable reduction in my out of pocket costs. Thank you sweet Jesus...because it is my desire to be a good steward of what the Lord has so graciously put in my care.
3. My husband had the day off this Monday. He was able to stay with the baby while I made a quick trip to the post office and mail off a check that was time sensitive and was glad to notice today that the company received the payment!
4. A brother in Christ (who I was so pleasantly surprised) brought the Word at Thursday night's service (Deut. 30: 11-14). The Lord favored him with such grace to teach the Word and convey the message the Lord had for us that evening. May our sacrifices Lord, be pleasing to Your sight!
5. Michelle will be finding out the sex of her baby this coming Monday. We are all super excited for her and meeting baby #4!!!!
6. The Lord has been ministering my heart regarding Proverbs 13:24 " The one who will not use the rod hates his son, but the one who loves him disciplines him diligently.". In my Spanish bible the word for discipline translated means corrects. I want to correct and have a heart to receive correction.
7. My mom is such a loving a giving woman. I enjoy sitting back and watching all that the Lord has done for her, in her and through her.
8. The youngest one of my mom's girls, my younger sis celebrated another earthday TODAY!!!
My mom found one of her kindergarten notebooks which contained her writings of the alphabet and her name. She was filled with such appreciation for my mom who held onto this notebook for over 25 yrs.
I pray that the Lord, who made her in secret and has all her days written in His book, who knows her and understands her heart may bless her with the petitions of her heart according to His perfect will. God continue to pour Your love out on her.
9. I have been asked to do a month long participation during church services which I was so happy to agree to. I will be bringing a Word that is read to the congregation form the book of Psalms. I pray that it be the Lord using me to bring the specific Word that He wants to give His chosen!
10. Glad to hear that my brother who is Ecuador is doing well and so is my grandmother who's health is great!
11. I purchased this frame about three years ago and knew exactly what picture I wanted it for (my wedding photo). Time came and went and the frame stood bare,
God had other plans for the frame and it included this painting. This painting is very dear to my heart. I have had it for over 20 years now.
Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my concerns.
See if there is any offensive way in me;
lead me in the everlasting way.
Psalm 139: 23-24