Tuesday, October 5, 2010

All Was Good

God also said, "Look, I have given you every seed bearing plant on the surface of the entire earth, and every tree whose fruit contains seed.
This food will be for you,"

God saw all that He had made, and it was very good.

Genesis 1: 29, 31

My daughters and I headed to the farmer's market earlier and there was such beautiful fruits and veggies to choose from.

I know I wanted to get lettuce, but which one? The market had about 7 varieties to choose from. I choose the one that looked the prettiest to me;)

There were also these lovely hot peppers I couldn't pass up on.


Tonight I am serving salad with a lasagna I prepared last night and I saw these lovely veggies I will be adding:



Right as I was leaving I noticed pears! So these came along. I was thinking to make a pear tart.



We are truly thankful for all the delicious produce created by the hands of our marvelous GOD!

4 comments:

  1. I think lasagna and salad would have to be one of my favourite meals Sydney!

    I love farm fresh fruit and vegetables... you have made my mouth water showing us those lovely photos! lol

    Enjoy your meal. I am sure you will ALL enjoy it.
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney, I have finally collected some things together for your girls. Will be sending it tomorrow our time (Thursday). I will be sending it registered mail so it won't go into the wrong hands. I think you will have to sign for it (safer that way) Not sure how long it will take, perhaps a few days or more. Just be on the look out lol. Hope they enjoy... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I so do appreciate you and I know God motivated and inspired you to send those goodies:)

    May the Lord greatly multiply your blessings and may His mercy continue to overflow in your life and that of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sydney, so glad you stopped by my little corner last night. Yes, I do see Him in everything, even what some might overlook. I'm just so in love with Him. It has been 23 years on this journey as a born-again believer and every day I fall more in love with my precious Savior.

    My blog (His blog) is set up as a house with a lot a different aspects that make up my life, but He is in it all--in the decorating, the cooking, the crafting, you name it. He is my home and that is the message I carry across that blog. He has led it from day one and transformed it into that theme and through it I have been able to reach out to some who would otherwise not even look twice. I just want to honor Him so--very much like you on this page. He is all over this your pages.

    I am so glad Amanda recommended visiting you. Have a gorgeous day new blogging friend! =D

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)