I am amazed at how this year came and we will be ringing in the new year very soon. I just love to share all that the Lord has blessed me with. Just the other day I was reading some of my older CYB posts and enjoyed looking back to all of God's love manifested.
1. Went over for a quick visit to my mom's house on Monday night. That is one of her days off and I enjoy spending it with her even if only for a moment.
2. My baby girl is so inquisitive. I enjoy seeing her explore her surroundings.
3. Took a walk with my sister Wednesday evening. I feel so blessed to be able to have her not only as a sister but as a friend. We have such a great relationship...thank you Jesus.
4. My husband gave me this piece of scrap mdf and I have a great project in mind.
5. My baby enjoyed playing with one of my niece's toys..and she gave it to her! How sweet!
6. Did my grocery shopping for the month. Was even able to pick up some items for my mom.
Even better, I received $10.00 in cash for renewing my membership!
7. My teen is such a big help when we venture out on our errands. Thanks honey:)
8. I am grateful for the favor the Lord has blessed my husband with at work. Thank you Jesus.
9. Freebies enjoyed this week...
(2) free 8x10 pictures that I was able to customize
(3) bottles of dish washing soap
toothpaste sample that came with coupons
10. My husband surprised me by making me coffee and and giving me the last chocolate danish.
11. Thinking of the danish...I am grateful that my mom blesses me with fresh pastries.
The Lord's works are great,
studied by all who delight in them.
All that He does is splendid and majestic;
His righteousness endures forever.
He has caused His wonderful works
to be remembered.
The Lord is gracious and compassionate.
~ Psalm 111: 2-4