2. My husband built (2) bookcases out of this:
One for our h.s. area and the other is in my bedroom for some of my crafting goodies:)
3. Went to Michael's Craft store with Karen and happened to walk in on a Cricut demo and enjoyed making this:
(I am planning to put pictures of my girls here)
4. My mom invited us to dinner on Saturday and made a delicious shrimp ceviche. I am not really into seafood but my mom makes this particular dish so good I couldn't resist!
5. I received a free copy of "America: The Story of Us" in the mail. It is an awesome h.s. resource with hours of American history facts. My husband really enjoyed seeing the wealth of information.
6. My mother gave me some of our family albums she had in her home. They include baby pictures of my sisters and I, but the best pictures are pictures of my parents from about 35 years ago. I can't believe just how much I resemble my mom!
7. Our Co-Pastor and his family paid a visit to our home. We ate, we laughed, we prayed...it was a blessing!
8. My husband took a day off of work and SLEPT!
9. My girls and I headed out to the Bronx Zoo. The seals were my favorite part. My baby stood in awe of these magnificent creatures.
10. Found a great craft idea here and voila!
11. A BIC sent me an email that ministered my spirit. Thank you Lord for the brotherly love you deposit in us for one another. I am thankful that He obeyed the prompting of Holy Spirit.
12. My first attempt at a typical Ecuadorian dish named "llapingacho". My mom was invited and gave her approval at the dish:)
13. Service was beautiful last night. The Word ministered my heart. There are consequences to sin. But our God is a God of restoration and mercy. Have mercy on me, Lord!
I am certain that I will see the Lord's goodness
in the land of the living.
Wait for the Lord;
be courageous and let your heart be strong.
Wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27: 13-14
14. Received some awesome news last night which I will share shortly:)
15. My sister Karen sent me some funny text messages. She has such a humorous heart!