Saturday, September 18, 2010

Counting My Blessings

1. My teen along with some other younger B/SIC have started their first year of discipleship studies. My desire is that she may continue to grow in the fear of our Lord. May all that she will be learning bear permanent fruit in her life.

2. I am thankful that a SIC has recommitted her life to Jesus and has been attending service regularly,

3. This past weekend our church celebrated 13 years of service to the Lord! May God continue to use His house of worship as a sanctuary to the lost!

4. Several preachers were invited and God used them mightily to speak to our lives.

5. Some of my husband's family joined us in celebrating and my SIL's husband received Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior. We were all rejoicing!!! What a victory!

6. My BIL's family also stopped by on the last night of the celebration and I pray that in the name of Jesus the Word will not return void for His glory!

7. My daughters and I enjoyed sleeping over my mother's house while my husband built and painted this:


8. Stopped by my husbands job to load up some materials for his new project and enjoyed having lunch together,


9. Rite Aid had some great deals and paid about .80 cents for all:


10. Headed back to Rite Aid and was able to get more toothbrushes for Operation Christmas Child:

11. I have enjoyed crafting with my teen this week. received some really great deals at the craft store. We started working with polymer clay and had a blast creating our "cupcakes". Will post pics of our recent crafts soon!

12. Thursday evening while getting ready to go to church, rain started pouring out of the sky. The rain came down with a fierceness that a thought crept into my mind about maybe not attending church. I immediately cast down that thought and figured it came from the enemy and went about my usual routine . While driving to church on the traffic report we heard that it was actually a tornado that touched down on the areas we would have to drive by in order to get to church. Traffic had accumulated to the point where highways were being closed down due to several accidents and trees now blocking the roads. It took us several hours to get home, but it all had a purpose! For God's glory...HE surprised with a gift I did not expect to receive. There were tears and laughs involved...stay tuned to find out:)

Lord, may you continue to manifest your glory for Your glory.
May those who do not believe, see and believe.
You are the one true living GOD. There is NONE other!

4 comments:

  1. Sydney what glorious news about your BIL receiving Christ! He certainly seems to be working within your extended family!

    I love the cabinet your husband made... it is very practical and neat.

    I enjoyed reading all your blessings... thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SIL was so thankful that the Lord softened his heart to be able to receive the Word on that special night.

    My husband was so glad on the outcome of our printer stand. He is now making me a bookcase. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis praise the Lord for the talent that the Lord had given brother and that he has discovered the printer stand looks great.... sleepovers are so much fun... doesn't get old =D you found some really great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for entering my giveaway! I am so excited to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)