1. Sunday worship was just what I needed. During the praise I was calling out to the Lord asking Him to help me submit and understand that He is the Potter and I am the clay. After service was over my Pastor came out to the parking lot and spoke words to my spirit that I was asking the Lord to hear. God is always on time!!!
2. My Husband has started making an organizer for our babies toys. He was able to get the wood for FREE!!! We are excited about started some handmade crafts.
3. My teen had such a great time being dad's helper. It was great for me to see them at work and laughing and enjoying this time spent together learning!
4. Chatted with my older sis who lives in Ecuador and we had such a joyous time...reminiscing, laughing and yes..there was even a tear or two. Even got to chat with my niece who is...16!!!
5. This week I officially started giving my baby regular milk instead of formula. I thank the Lord because the transition was smooth:)
6. A SIC testified how she received an immediate answer to prayer. God, you are so merciful! Lord, please intervene!
7. I have been able to get rid of so much junk mail that has piled up. I am grateful for my mom lending me her shredder.
8. Went to Ikea and we were able to get some great items (table and chairs for my girls, a metal rod hanger thingie, plastic bins) really cheap!
9. 16 notebooks and about 1/2 dozen pencil and pens and 2 reams of copy paper practically free at CVS and Staples....woo hoo!!! The Lord definitely is providing items to donate for the shoeboxes!!! Post to follow shortly:)
10. Grateful that my mom's recovery (out-patient eye surgery) is going great.
11. Baby is in full walking mode. Family in Christ rejoiced at her walking about church on Thursday!!!
With Christ everything