1. This week has been amazing in that the Holy Spirit had us calling out for repentance and restoration in our Tuesday prayer service. I believe that the Lord heard our cry and has responded!
2. My baby had a slight fever. My husband and I woke up at around 3am layed hands and prayed that by Jesus' stripes she was healed and to no surprise a few moments later....no fever. Praise Jesus!
3. My cousins son who got into some trouble was given another opportunity this week. I hope that he can recognize God's hand in it all.
4. My sis came over for a visit with her girls. It is always so lovely to have them over and see her little one play and laugh.
5. My teen daughter is so giving. She is always willing to help even when I don't ask her for it. Thank you Lord because you've deposited in her a servant's heart. May she know that it is all for your glory!
6. My teen and I have started reading the Power of a Praying Teen together and I am thankful because Holy Spirit's precious love has overflowed in our conversations and I am grateful tat my daughter has been so open with me. It's only you, LORD!
7. My SIC Michelle blessed my Geni with some yummy treats!
8. My husband's boss gave such a thoughtful gift to our baby for her birthday:)
9. I was able to get my husband an amazing brown corduroy blazer on sale!
10. I am in awe in all that the Lord has been doing in my home and in my marriage the last few weeks. I am praying that it all works out for our good! God, your love is incredible!