Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Counting My Blessings

1. Spent the day shopping with my teen, sister and her tot. Went to Target and Old Navy. I was able to get some shirts for my baby at about $1.37 each

2. On Sunday it was my SIC Michelle's son birthday. He turned 4 and he looked adorable.

3. Noticed my baby has two molars peeking our of her gums. How cool is that!!!

4. Spent a lovely evening in prayer with my husband. Holy Spirit was ministering us on many different areas of our past. Thank you for this lovely experience and my prayer is that we may continue to seek HIM with the same hunger.

5. My niece turned 13 this week. I remember the day she was born. I was in the hospital while my sister was having her and I witnessed first hand so many milestones in her life. But I am most grateful that she is growing up in the fear of the Lord. Her heart's desire is to consecrate herself for HIS service. Thank you Lord, for my niece and I pray that she may always love you.

6. So glad to hear that my niece had a really fun birthday with her family then a lovely evening out to dinner at the Olive Garden.....yummy!

7. My baby has been taking a few steps on her own. What fun to see her branch out.

8. My mom had minor out-patient surgery on her eyes and I praise the Lord that she is well for God's glory!!!!!

9. Continue to enjoy free lunches at a nearby elementary school. Now if we can only get up early enough for the free breakfast;)

10. Was able to chat with my cousins back in Ecuador!

11. My daughter was so glad to sing in this week's children's service.

12. My teen made me chocolate chip pancakes. They were so tasty!

13. My sister's SIL visited church this past Sunday with her baby girl who will turn 8 months soon. She is so cute:)




3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of those chocolate chip pancakes! My children enjoy pancakes with icecream and maple syrup... I do too, when I can remember to make them lol.

    How very precious to have special times of prayer together with your husband. When one prays, it sets 1000 to flight, but when 2 pray, it sets 10,000 angels to flights.

    It blesses me so much to read of the young girls in your family following the Lord... our children are a heritage for the Lord!

    Have a wonderful weekend Sydney, filled with los more of the Lord's wonderful blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby showing molars and starting to get around is always a blessing.

    Thank you for passing by and sharing on Familiar Spirits. Repentance is key. A friend will be doing a followup post to Familiar Spirits.

    It is always good to hear from you. May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

    All my love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda..ice-cream on pancakes? I have to admit that sounds soooo good:) I will have to give it a try! Thanks again for the blessings. I receive them in the name of Jesus!

    Jasmine...lovely as always to hear from you. I will def. look out for the follow-up post to familiar spirits. It is a timely post. We must be on the alert!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)