Friday, July 16, 2010

Counting My Blessings

1. Went off to upstate NY for the women's retreat...read more here !

The Lord prepared these goodies for us...HE is so detailed:



It was a beautiful experience to be able to pray with the Lord's soundtrack playing in the background...the lovely singing of birds and the rain falling to water the ground....







The Lord had the sun come forth and shine it's rays of warmth....









2. Did my CVS run and received free pens, scissors, and John Frieda hair care products for my teen!

3. Staples had some goodies (2 reems of paper, 2 packs of pencil and 10 folders) for my teen at an oop cost of .14 cents:)

4. My mom cooked chicken soup...my husband commented on how delicious it was and how it reminded him of his mom's soup....awww memories!

5. At Tuesday's service...we had a former member visit us with his new wife and sons. I pray that he may find his way back home, Lord. Like the father welcomed his prodigal son..I know you are waiting Lord!

6. Breaking Free study continues having me dig deeper than I may even want to go...but thank you Jesus because you work it all out for my good!

7. My beloved SIC celebrated another victorious year in HIM! Happy Earth Day Michelle !!!

8. My mom along with my sister and her girlies came over for a quick visit. I was finally able to give my niece the flip fliops I promised her. She is sooo adorable. Thank you Lord for my family!

9. My husband really helped me out around the house this week.

10. Depending on the weather...we may go back to Camp Taconic. My teen is so excited. The kids are praying for no rain!



Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land,
You who do what HE commands.
Seek righteousness, seek humility..
Zephaniah 2: 3a






2 comments:

  1. Hi Sydney! I wanted to get a hold of you about something, but I was having trouble connecting to your e-mail address! E-mail me when you can at mypurposeinhim@gmail.com Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)