1. Spent another lovely Saturday afternoon with my family at Camp Taconic. We had fun playing games, picnic lunch then a lovely bbq dinner.
2. My baby enjoyed getting her feet wet with daddy and big sis in the lake. The brothers enjoyed playing soccer and basketball:)
3. To end the lovely day we happened to walk-in to this awesome church service being held at the camp-site. The room was filled with the presence of Holy Spirit. He was ministering, liberating and speaking to HIS people.
4. My Grandmother who is almost 100 yrs old was baptized this past Sunday. My brother e-mailed me the video and I felt like I was there. Thank you Lord for the privilege to see her get baptized.
5. Received such a motivating "pep" talk from my Pastor. God, you are awesome at mending my wounds. You are my HEALER!
6. I had the opportunity to video chat with my grandmother, brother and his family and she is no longer using a cane and looks great!
7. Went to KMart and got some great deals on toys for my girls.
8. Amy, may the Lord continue to bless you. My desire is that He continues to reveal HIS will to your heart. Be blessed....
9. Got another great deal on diapers for my baby girl. I am thankful for the find especially since the stockpile was running low. Thanks for the coupon Karen:)
10. Enjoyed having my mom over for dinner a few times this week. I always enjoy having her over!