Friday, July 2, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. CVS run this week was great. Flipped my ecb's and received some more items freeeeee!!!



2. Free OJ


3. Free shampoo



4. Free candles which completed my items to submit an SC Johnson rebate which were totally free and will be receiving $15.00 check soon.



5. My pastor paid an overdue visit. Thank you Lord because I know he truly cares!

6. Home School area is coming together...slowly but surely!

7. Curb alert....lovely little table for my printers

8. I found a $100.00 rebate check I had forgotten about...thank you Jesus!

9. Received a text from my cousin who experienced a great victory at a retreat she went to by faith!

10. This week has been a most humbling experience for me. I am in the process of healing and receiving the restoration the Lord has promised!


I'm waiting
I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
but patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I am waiting
I will serve You
While I am waiting
I will worship
While I am waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait

I'm waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I'm waiting on You, Lord
Though it's not easy...No!!
But faithfully I will wait
I will move ahead bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience

While I am waiting
I will serve You
While I am waiting
I will worship
While I am waiting
I will not faint
I'll be running the race
Even while I wait


While I am Waiting
John Waller

4 comments:

  1. This week God has amazed me to see what He's doing in your life...praise the Lord!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am left in awe at how HE goes out of HIS way to catch my attention and lovingly calls my name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that song too. Thank you Jesus!!!
    Praise the Lord, and I rejoice to hear that He working greatly thing in your life, but I need to said that I am not surprised because He truly loves us soo much and He always want to work in us. We just need to remain open, humble and willing to work with Him.
    I will continue to pray that you continue to see His glory in your life,your marriage and your home.
    I love you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maria for your kind and loving words that truly lifted me up!
    I thank the Lord that you are always willing to speak what the Lord puts in your heart. May HE continue to use you for HIS glory!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)