2. On Sunday it was my SIC Michelle's son birthday. He turned 4 and he looked adorable.
3. Noticed my baby has two molars peeking our of her gums. How cool is that!!!
4. Spent a lovely evening in prayer with my husband. Holy Spirit was ministering us on many different areas of our past. Thank you for this lovely experience and my prayer is that we may continue to seek HIM with the same hunger.
5. My niece turned 13 this week. I remember the day she was born. I was in the hospital while my sister was having her and I witnessed first hand so many milestones in her life. But I am most grateful that she is growing up in the fear of the Lord. Her heart's desire is to consecrate herself for HIS service. Thank you Lord, for my niece and I pray that she may always love you.
6. So glad to hear that my niece had a really fun birthday with her family then a lovely evening out to dinner at the Olive Garden.....yummy!
7. My baby has been taking a few steps on her own. What fun to see her branch out.
8. My mom had minor out-patient surgery on her eyes and I praise the Lord that she is well for God's glory!!!!!
9. Continue to enjoy free lunches at a nearby elementary school. Now if we can only get up early enough for the free breakfast;)
10. Was able to chat with my cousins back in Ecuador!
11. My daughter was so glad to sing in this week's children's service.
12. My teen made me chocolate chip pancakes. They were so tasty!
13. My sister's SIL visited church this past Sunday with her baby girl who will turn 8 months soon. She is so cute:)