Friday, June 25, 2010

Counting My Blessings

1. My SIL was married on Saturday. Our desire for them is that their marriage have a solid foundation on the ROCK!



My husband and I


2. Honored the Father's of our church and our Heavenly Father the KING! My sisters and I put together a slideshow of pictures of them which everyone enjoyed.

3. We had some visitors at Sunday's service and one of the ladies gave her life to the Lord! May she walk in His victory knowing that He is a God who restores and heals.

4. This past week was jammed pack with things to do and I am thankful that the Lord gave me strength:)

5. My mom came over Monday morning and stood with my girls so I could go on a quick errand. I am so thankful that my girls have grandma in their lives.

6. My tween has helped me so much around the house and is extremely glad her summer va-ca is now official!

7. Had a lovely conversation with my husbands cousin and I pray that she may always feel welcomed and loved at DIOS FUERTE!

8. Spoke to my dad which is always a blessing to me. Lord, have mercy on him and extend his days so that he may come to know YOU and receive YOU.

9. A women's retreat was announced on Thursday and I am praying for the Lord to provide a way so all my sisters can go!!!

10. Thank you Lord for the divine health upon the lives on my children!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the retreat!!!!!

    Tell BIL-Smile, Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for His many blessings in your life! I like the photo of you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)