Friday, June 11, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19


1. Friday was our Co-Pastor's birthday and a BIC invited us out to have ice-cream. Pralines n Cream was delish! Very sweet surprise!

2. On Saturday the ladies of our church were invited to a women's conference at a local church. The title of the conference was "Taking the Initiative to be Blessed". The study centered around Deut. 6. That Word was right on time. The food was delicious but the time spent with my SIC and meeting other sister's of the faith was priceless!

3. Sunday My baby turned 10 months..she is almost 1!

4. My mom returned from her 6 wk vacation to Ecuador. I am glad to see her beautiful face once again!

5. She gave my family and I all these lovely goodies:)



6. My cousin sent me such a thoughtful gift. Lord, you sure did surprise me..you didn't forget my petition! May you multiply what she spent on my gift!

7. Spent Monday with my mom. We had breakfast and lunch together. We took a walk to the ave. and she helped me pick out a dress for my SIL's wedding which is just a few days away:)

8. CVS was great this week! I was able to catch the same deals for my mom and she was amazed at all the things she received free after ecb's and coupons!




9. Had my mother over for dinner and she really enjoyed the BBQ ribs! I am really enjoying our time together.

10. More great freebies in the mail this week!



11. My SIL asked me to help with some of the decorations for the wedding. Lord, give me creativity please!

12. Glad my mom is getting a new phone. She picked a hot pink phone which I think she will look just so adorable chatting on!

13. My husband and I had a lenghty convo on my BF assignment and the Lord was revealing my heart to my husband. I am thankful that my husband is slow to speak and quick to love me through it ALL!

14. My tween helped out with alot of chores that needed to be done around the house:)

15. My SIL blessed us with some yummy food for the car ride home after church (watermelon, chicken salad and home made cheese)

For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
Isaiah 44:3



2 comments:

  1. Yes, Mami will look too cute, I just hope it's not too much phone for her:) Praise the Lord, you guys continue to do the BF together. I know it has been such a blessing for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy reading all of your posts. You have such a love for Jesus that shines through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)