Friday, June 4, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Picture 19

1. Made a hassle free return to Old Navy...always thankful for those types of returns:)

2. Shopping trip to BJ's was a hit with coupons and savings about $10.00!

3. On our way to BJ's stopped off at Michael's and enjoyed a craft project with my tween. We always have so much fun on our outings!



4. My daughter was privileged to be directing the children's service this past Sunday and I can say that there is hope and power in PRAYER and FASTING!

5. My husband enjoyed a lovely day off this Monday...although it did include some chores around the house and laundry but we found time to go to the park with my sis and her fam!



6. My mom is returning from her 6 week vacation this Sunday...Yipeeeeee!!!

7. Received 15 ecb's this week!

8. My daughter made her baby sister her first piggy bank..although it is not a piggy but you get the hint;)

9. Freebies this week included some high value coupons, a Dove deodorant and a qtip plastic carrying case <~I have been wanting one of those:)

10. Karen alerted me to the last pack of Huggies diapers at CVS which were on clearance $4.49 and I had a $3.00 off coupon which made for an awesome price for pampers!

11. I made a quick pit stop on Thursday to another CVS and there they were another 2 packs of diapers on clearance along with a tub of wipes for .37 cents!!!!



12. My husband has been able to direct the services for the last few weeks and I am thankful for all that the Lord has done, is doing and will continue to do in my husband's life.

13. Grateful for the love the Lord has for Dios Fuerte!

14. My husband shared some testimonies how the enemy tries the same ol' tricks at his job but thankful for the wisdom the Lord has deposited in my husband! YOU are his VICTORY!

15. I am excited about a women's conference that the sister's from my church and I will be attending....I am expecting!!!

16. H.S should be officially over next week! My tween will be glad to hear that:)

17. H.S year 2009-2010 is drawing to a close and my daughter is not the only one who has been learning this year....The Lord has dealt with me on so many different levels. I am thankful that I am learning as well;)

18. Enjoyed a walk with my girls to make a run to the ave...my girls...I really like how that sounds!

19. The Lord has been ministering me on my prayer life and He is always on time!

20. Breaking Free study is going on 22 weeks strong and I am enjoying every week of it...especially hearing and sharing with my husband!

21. Lord, thank you for this past week...thank you because I have been able to see YOU in all of it!

7 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genesis looked so cute in her lil' denim diapers, love the notebooks, i want one ;)....Praise the Lord because He is always willing and able. I too have learned tremendously in HS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no clue they were notebooks?! But they look so nice and you know I like the glitzzy stuff:) Praise the Lord for all He's doing in each of your lives...So blessed to know that defeat is not an option...VICTORY in the name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sydney, what a blessing to go to CVS and get items on clearance.

    You sound so wonderful. Praise God.

    May He continue to strengthen and mold you into the woman He needs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter and I created notecards at Micheal's. Although you could decorate a notebook and personalize it:)

    Jasmine..thanks so much for stopping by. Always lovely to see you here:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a most gracious comment. I'd love to have a spiritual blogger such as yourself to follow me...and if you decide not...my following status won't change here on your blog.
    You may delete after reading..no harm...no foul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)