2. Honored the Father's of our church and our Heavenly Father the KING! My sisters and I put together a slideshow of pictures of them which everyone enjoyed.
My husband and I
3. We had some visitors at Sunday's service and one of the ladies gave her life to the Lord! May she walk in His victory knowing that He is a God who restores and heals.
4. This past week was jammed pack with things to do and I am thankful that the Lord gave me strength:)
5. My mom came over Monday morning and stood with my girls so I could go on a quick errand. I am so thankful that my girls have grandma in their lives.
6. My tween has helped me so much around the house and is extremely glad her summer va-ca is now official!
7. Had a lovely conversation with my husbands cousin and I pray that she may always feel welcomed and loved at DIOS FUERTE!
8. Spoke to my dad which is always a blessing to me. Lord, have mercy on him and extend his days so that he may come to know YOU and receive YOU.
9. A women's retreat was announced on Thursday and I am praying for the Lord to provide a way so all my sisters can go!!!
10. Thank you Lord for the divine health upon the lives on my children!