Thursday, May 13, 2010

Outlook..

Tuesday night while driving home from church my husband is saying some words and asking me if he was pronouncing them correctly. You see, my husband's second language is English.

He shared with me that at his job his supervisor would correct his English and try to demean him in the process. My husband rejoiced as he was telling me this. Immediately he told me, "God is so good..because while he thinks he is making me feel bad...God is using him so I can learn how to better pronounce words."

This made me think about my outlook on receiving correction. Am I always this open and thankful?

I gave a quick glance to my husband and thanked the Lord because I know the Lord is using him to mold me and to learn from.

All for your glory and honor Lord!


And my God will meet all your needs
according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

3 comments:

  1. Who's picking on my little brother...I'll go get my Father on him:)
    Praise the Lord for the brother's teachable spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney, I am so thankful you passed by. I'm not sure I understand about the judging. Could you explain? Did you mean you were judging my daughter, Gabriella? Or me? What exactly was going on in your heart? If I did or wrote something that caused you to stumble or judge, I'd want to know. I want to be like your husband and have that teachable spirit.

    My email is windtulips@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine,

    I have sent you an email to reply.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)