Friday, May 28, 2010

Counting My Blessings

1. My daughter and I ventured out early Saturday morning to Old Navy for the flip flop sale. We had so much fun :)



2. CVS and Walgreens had great deals this week on men's body wash,




3. Bumped into a neighbor and she blessed my family with some lovely books. One of them is about Psalm 91..it has powerful testimonies of God's amazing grace! Looking forward to finish reading it.



4. My mom called and I was so encouraged by her testimony of what the Lord is doing in Ecuador! May her eyes be always fixed on You, LORD!

5. Made major cleaning moves this week..it was only the Lord! Thank you for the wisdom and determination, only in You Jesus!!!

6. My baby is getting better at walking around her playpen...and she is CRAWLING...forwards!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO:)

7. My tween was supernaturally strengthened by the Lord this week...Thank you for putting the desire in her heart and sustaining her, LORD.

8. My husband received such a lovely compliment and it is definitely a witness of God's transforming power. Thank you Jesus.

9. Great freebies in the mail this week!!!



10. Michelle and John blessed us with more cash!

11. My tween received her summer edition of God's World news.

12. My SIL gave us some home made cheese...we ate them with warm tortillas last night and it was goooood! My BIL is blessed with a wife that can cook great:)

13. Last night's preaching reminded me that despite my flaws, His grace is sufficient!

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial,
because when he has stood the test,
he will receive the crown of life that God
has promised to those who love HIM!
James 1:12

1 comment:

  1. I have got to see her walking about...she has really been too much these last couple of days...the flip flops look great! Lots of cute patterns:) Praise the Lord that you got cleaning done...I am still on a mission but the house is lighter and lighter and I thank the Lord for that!

    ReplyDelete

I feel blessed that you took time to stop by and read all that the Lord has put in my heart to share.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you :)