2. Did my food shopping for the month..the majority at least. My tween accompanied me and we always have the greatest convo's in the car!
3. Our Pastor blessed us with a computer desk and we finally set it up It looks great!
4. We went out Saturday and enjoyed the windy afternoon:)
5. Enjoyed a lovely Sunday service honoring our Lord Jesus Christ and also the mothers of our church. Thank you Lord for depositing in us everything necessary to realize the Proverbs 31 in us.
6. Math curriculum books arrived this week. Lord, you are in control!
7. I am thankful for the tender care my tween afforded me this week especially on Wednesday. Thank you Lord because she is always so willing to serve me and in that she knows she is serving YOU!
8. My husband surprised me with my slippers..this time they were the right size!
9. A younger SIC turned 13 this week and my desire is for her to continue to consecrate herself for His glory and honor!
10. Was able to speak with my mom a few times this week and I am glad that she is at peace.
11. Saw my niece bent down in prayer on Thursday night and I thanked the Lord that they are being raised in a God fearing home.
The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right,
and His ears are open to their prayers.
1 Peter 3:12, (NLT)