1. Had an awesome night of prayer and fellowship with my FIC
2. Said my farewells to mom as she headed out to Ecuador for 5 weeks. I am blessed to know that her desire is to preach the Word while she is there and win souls for the expansion of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ!!!
3. Was able to speak to many family members out in Ecuador this week.
4. Was blessed with a platter of free brownies from Boston market. They were so tasty:)
5. A neighbor of my mom blessed my daughter with such a thoughtful gift. Only you Lord!
6. Karen helped me get organized. I am determined to get through the clutter in the name of Jesus!
7. My tween is determined to get rid of her own clutter. I thank God my husband doesn't have any!
8. My baby girl is 9 months this week and I am amazed at how fast time goes. Soon I will be planning her first birthday. Any ideas on themes?
9. My husband is so thoughtful..he bought me a pair of slippers and they were 2 sizes to small:)..it's the thought that counts right?
10. My daughter received her test scores back and she did excellent:) Thank you Jesus!
11. Had a lovely conversation with a younger SIC and I pray Lord that it may be you guiding her in every decision.
12. My SIC blessed me with a coupon booklet which included coupons for free items! Thanks Maria!!!!
If any of you lacks wisdom, He should ask God,
Who gives generously to all without finding fault,
and it will be given to him.
James 1:5 NIV